If The Legend of Spyro video game Trilogy was managed to get a Polish dub and a localization for the European release, It would by handled by: Start International Polska, which they also brought over other various videogames to Poland in European releases by localizing and dubbing in the Polish language.
It's obvious that the series was officially released in Europe, But it strangely did not have a Poland translation localization nor a Polish voice-dubbed version that was released in the European release. The "Skylanders" reboot of the franchise, was officially localized for a Poland release with Polish dubbing voices and Polish translations in Europe.
|Original English Title||Predicted Polish Translation|
|The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning (2006)||Legenda o Spyro: Nowy Początek|
|The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night (2007)||Legenda o Spyro: Wieczna Noc|
|The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon (2008)||Legenda o Spyro: Zarania Smoka|
This list features the real original English cast and this also includes the predicted Polish dub cast for all three games of the entire trilogy, if it was included in the European release. All major characters that appear on all three games are shown.
Predicted dub StaffEdit
- Predicted Recording studio: Start International Polska
- Localization Translators: Bartosz Wierzbięta, Tomasz Robaczewski
- Director: Marek Robaczewski
- The Legend of Spyro (Hungarian dub prediction)
- The Legend of Spyro (Japanese dub prediction)
- The Legend of Spyro (Korean dub prediction)
- The Legend of Spyro (Latin Spanish dub prediction)
- The Legend of Spyro (Portuguese dub prediction)
- The Legend of Spyro (Quebec French dub prediction)
- The Legend of Spyro (Romanian dub prediction)
- The Spyro the Dragon series page on Wikipedia